More about . . .

Thursday, September 1, 2016

Back Home and Last Post




January 2016: I return home and wait for revisions on the final book for Gentlemen of Worth.

It isn’t until the end of February that the revisions arrive. I turn them in before the end of the month.




April 2016: The cover and final edits arrive! In a few days after this post on September 6th, A Rake Reformed will be available on Amazon.com.





That brings The Gentlemen of Worth series, and this Blog to an end.




This blog wasn’t really what I had envisioned five years ago when it started. I wanted to jot down ideas and sort out fictional situations before I set them in a novel. It didn’t turn out that way. I much preferred to spend my time writing instead of blogging about it.




What’s Next? I have already started another Regency tale. I don’t know if it’s one big book or a series of 2 or 3. As I write that I am plotting a series of Regency Mysteries. That should take a decade or two to finish.


No comments:

Post a Comment